Zog by Julia Donaldson
Please watch ‘Zog’ by Julia Donaldson via this link OR through BBC iplayer by searching Julia Donaldson.
Once you have watched ‘Zog’, please complete the following activities in your project book (1 per day):
- Monday – What skills must Zog learn at dragon school? Write the title ‘How to become a dragon:’. Write a list of all the skills Zog needs to learn.
- Tuesday – In the story, the princess dreams of begin something else when she grows up. Write a dream for yourself when you grow up. What do you want to be? Why do you want to be that?
- Wednesday – Imagine you were flying on the back of Zog. What would you see whilst you were up in the air? Where would you choose to go? Write this in your project book.
- Thursday – Imagine you have arrived at your chosen destination after Zog has flown you there. Write a postcard from that place to the people back at home. What would you tell them? Can you describe what the place is like?
- Friday – Zog’s ‘super power’ is being able to fly. If you could have a super power, what would it be? Why? Draw a picture of yourself using your superpower.