Week beginning 18th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Maths TQ - pages 38
- CGP Maths Workout - pages 26
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 32
CGP GPS pages 23
- Complete page 2 from the booklet below in your project book:
E-Safety – Tell a trusted adult
It is important to tell a trusted adult if something makes you feel upset, worried, confused or uncomfortable.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe - Daily activities 22
- Scenario question – You are playing a game online and someone starts being mean to you. What should you do?
- Choose one letter from the Ancient Greek alphabet and make it into calligraphy.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.