What the ladybird heard at the seaside
- Monday - In the story, Lanky Len and Hefty Hugh tried to steal something that didn’t belong to them. Can you make a wanted poster for them, detailing their attempted crimes? Remember to describe each of the characters so that they can be found.
- Tuesday - The ladybird came up with a plan to stop the robbers from stealing the mermaid’s hair. What was that plan, and did it work?
- Wednesday - If the ladybird had asked you for help in the story, how would you have tried to stop the robbers from stealing the mermaid’s hair? Can you make your own plan?
- Thursday - The mermaid was very thankful to the ladybird for stopping the robbers from taking her hair. Can you write a note from the mermaid to the ladybird, thanking him for his help?
- Friday - At the end of the story, the robbers realised that their plan hadn't worked. Where do you think they went next? Do you think they ever tried to steal again?