Week beginning 11th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Maths TQ - pages 33
- CGP Maths Workout - pages 22
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 28 - 29
CGP Reading book – pages 20
- Read 'The Zoo Vet' again and complete the writing activity in your project book.
E-Safety – Finding reliable information
Information on the internet is not always reliable. It may be out of date, inaccurate or not completely true. It is important to compare information from different websites, check in books and talk to someone about what you have found.
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe Daily activities 18
- Scenario question – You want to get a new pet but your parents said you have to research how much it will cost. What should you do to try and convince them? Is it better to have prices from one website or from a few websites? Why?
- Music to tell a story:
- Practice your singing by listening to and learning the words of the ‘Heroes of Troy’. You can also listen to the story of the Trojan war on this website.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.