- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 11
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 12-13
- Choose and use appropriate units of measure - Oak National Academy
- Mathletics activities
- PiXL times tables app activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- Spellodrome list
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – pages 20-21
- Reading comprehension-fact retrieval - Oak National Academy
- Bug Club
- Professor Plum (Pobble) activity - Story starter
Think carefully before you click, accept or open something online. Not everything is safe. If you are unsure about something, do not accept it and ask an adult for help.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe daily activity 11
- Scenario question – You are online and get a message saying you have won a free Playstation. You just need to give your name, address and phone number to have it shipped. What should you do?
Topic – Mapping Tudor London
- Read through the ‘Tudor London powerpoint'
- Open the ‘City of London map’ and identify and list as many jobs and trades that are evident.
- Research and create a list of jobs and trades during modern times.
- Are the jobs and trades during modern times different to the jobs and trades during the Tudor times? Explain your answer.
Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.
If your child is having difficulty completing the tasks above, please complete the alternative activities by clicking below.