Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 34-35
- Money - Oak National Academy
- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 22
- Mathletics activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – pages 39
- Reading comprehension - word meaning - Oak National Academy
- The Vacation - Story starter and perfect picture
- DigiSafe daily activity 22
- Complete the activities at the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult.
Topic – The Lord Mayor’s instructions
- The Lord Mayor of London wrote instructions for the citizens to try to stop the plague from spreading.
- Read ‘The Mayor’s orders’ to see what people had to do.
- Fill in the ‘Assigned roles during the plague’ sheet using what you have learnt so far.