Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman.
Maths- Multiplication and Division:
- CGP Maths Targeted Questions Book – Page 22
- CGP Maths Workout – Pages 15-16
- PiXL times table app
- Challenge - Can you write your own word problems for someone in your house to answer?
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling – Inverted Commas:
- Inverted commas – BBC Bitesize
- CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Pages 58-59
- Spellodrome List 30
- Challenge – Write a conversation between you and someone in your house using inverted commas (speech marks)
Writing – Pobble 365 activity:
- Read the extract from ‘An Unexpected Adventure’.
- Continue the story in your project book. (You will complete the other activities tomorrow)
- Challenge – Can you use subordinate clauses and inverted commas to improve your writing?
E-safety – Accepting things online.
Think carefully before you click, accept or open something online. Not everything is safe. If you are unsure about something, do not accept it and ask an adult for help.
Complete the following activities in the BACK of your project book OR discuss your answers with an adult:
- DigiSafe Daily Activities - Day 11 - Google Drive
- Scenario question – You are online and get a message saying you have won a free Playstation. You just need to give you name, address and phone number to have it shipped. What should you do?
Topic: - Artefact of the day
Artefacts are useful as they help us to discover what life was like in a different period of history.
Read the Sources of Evidence PowerPoint
Watch the Ancient Egypt Artefacts video – BBC Bitesize
Look at the artefact in the image below.
If your child is having difficulty completing the tasks above, please complete one of the 'Alternative task' activities.