Week beginning 27th April 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
CGP Arithmetic – Pages 14 - 15
CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – Pages 8 - 9
Oak National Academy - To reflect shapes along axis
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Pages 16 - 17
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 10 - 13
- BBC Bitesize - Using ellipsis
- Oak National Academy - Character description: Identifying the features of a text
- Meeting somebody you only know online can be dangerous because this person is still a stranger. If someone asks you to meet up or for your personal information, tell an adult straight away.
- Be cautious of what you send, post or share online or on social media. Many social media apps have a minimum age rating to protect young children from content that may not be suitable. Always discuss new apps with an adult, even if your friend has asked you to download it. Images, videos or content you have shared forms part of your personal digital footprint and can be shared with others. Think before you post and use strict privacy settings.
- Try your skill at pottery making:
- Take your pottery design and make it 3D! There are many ways to create your 3D design so see what you have available at home.
- You can use clay, soap, card, paper, play dough and papier mache. You can find instructions on making clay, play dough, soap and papier mache sculptures on the ‘Pottery making’ sheet.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.