Week beginning 15/6/20
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – Please complete 2 pages
- CGP Arithmetic – Please complete 2 pages
Oak National Academy - Decimals
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS - Please complete 2 pages
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Please complete 2 pages
Oak National Academy - To identify the key features of a text
- BBC Bitesize - Writing a nonsense poem
Complete the following activities in the BACK of your project book OR discuss your answers with an adult:
- Read your plan from Friday again.
- Look at your setting and characters again.
- Use the above to write the first half of your myth in your project book.
- Below you will find some helpful sheets that have been take from the help desk. Use them to create a fantastic piece of writing!
- Adjectives, verbs, nouns and adverbs word mats.pdf
- Colour Thesaurus.pdf
- Describing settings, feelings and characters word mat.pdf
- Fronted Adverbials.pdf
- Higher level adverbials.pdf
- Physical appearance word mats.pdf
- Sentence starters.pdf
- Synonyms for said.pdf
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete?