- CGP Maths Targeted Questions Book – Pages 15 - 16
- CGP Maths Workout – Pages 8 - 9
- Oak National Academy - To describe and create shape patterns.
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Pages 12 - 13
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 6 - 7
- Oak National Academy - The Firework Maker’s Daughter: To make inferences
- Continue with your Home Learning pack.
- The J sound - Complete the activity and then write sentences in yor project book using words with the 'J' sound.
Meeting somebody you only know online can be dangerous because this person is still a stranger. If someone asks you to meet up or for your personal information, tell an adult straight away.
Be cautious of what you send, post or share online or on social media. Many social media apps have a minimum age rating to protect young children from content that may not be suitable. Always discuss new apps with an adult, even if your friend has asked you to download it. Images, videos or content you have shared forms part of your personal digital footprint and can be shared with others. Think before you post and use strict privacy settings.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
Scenario question – You are chatting to your friend online. They invite you to join a group chat with people you haven’t met. Someone in the group chat asks for everyone to send a picture of themselves. What should you do?
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.