Home learning booklets
- Listen to chapter 3 and 4 of 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' on Audible.
- Write the following questions in your project book and answer them in detail:
- Why didn’t the Dursley’s want Harry to read the letters coming to him?
- What happened to the letters when Mr. Dursley tried to board up the cracks in the house?
- Where did Mr. Dursley take his family and Harry to get away from the letters?
- After everyone went to bed, what was Harry counting down to?
- Who came to deliver a letter to the shack?
- Tell me about Hagrid.
- What were a couple of things Harry could remember about the night Voldemort killed his parents and tried to kill him?
- Watch the pandas at Edinburgh zoo!
- Make a tiny book!
- Word games that you can play with your family!
- NASA kids - Explore space
- Learn any language in the world!
- Go on a virtual tour around the world!
- Relax with some Disney colouring
- Use this website to help you complete the 'First Aid - 5 Day Act Fast Challenge for Families' sheets.
- First Aid - 5 Day Act Fast Challenge for Families
- Happy Newspaper Activity Pack
- Dyson Science Experiments
- Screen free activities