Week beginning 18th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic - pages 38 - 39
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book - pages 28 - 29
Oak National Academy - Volume
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 38 - 39
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 28 - 29
Oak National Academy - Read example text. Reading comprehension
- BBC Bitesize - Healthcare Hero thank you letter: Similes & Metaphors
E-Safety – Tell a trusted adult
It is important to tell a trusted adult if something makes you feel upset, worried, confused or uncomfortable.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe - Daily activities 21
- Scenario question – You are playing a game online and someone starts being mean to you. What should you do?
- Comparing languages
- Compare the Ancient Greek alphabet to the English alphabet. Make a table and write down the similarities and differences.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.