Week beginning 11th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Maths TQ - pages 31
- CGP Maths Workout - pages 20
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 19
CGP GPS pages 24 - 25
- Read 'Rameena's Ramadan' again and use the 'Rameena's Ramadan Eid Cards' template to make cards for a friend or family member.
E-Safety – Finding reliable information
Information on the internet is not always reliable. It may be out of date, inaccurate or not completely true. It is important to compare information from different websites, check in books and talk to someone about what you have found.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe Daily activities 16
- Scenario question – You want to get a new pet but your parents said you have to research how much it will cost. What should you do to try and convince them? Is it better to have prices from one website or from a few websites? Why?
- Reading comprehension
- Read the text and answer the questions in your project books:
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.