Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman
- Challenge - Can you write your own word problems for someone in your house to answer?
- Challenge – Write your own similes and metaphors. How creative can you be?
Finding reliable information.
Information on the internet is not always reliable. It may be out of date, inaccurate or not completely true. It is important to compare information from different websites, check in books and talk to someone about what you have found.
Watch the videos below:
Complete the following activities in the BACK of your project book OR discuss your answers with an adult:
- DigiSafe Daily activities – Day 16
- Scenario question – You want to get a new pet but your parents said you have to research how much it will cost. What should you do to try and convince them? Is it better to have prices from one website or from a few websites? Why?
- Why did the Egyptian pharaohs order the pyramids to be built?
- What types of pyramids were there?
- Why do you think the pyramids stopped being built after a certain time? What replaced them?
- What was inside the pyramids?
- Why did the ancient Egyptians build their pyramids on the west side of the Nile River?
- What materials were used to build the pyramids?
- Write 2 facts about Khufu’s Pyramid and the Step Pyramid of King Djoser.
If your child is having difficulty completing the tasks above, please complete one of the 'Alternative task' activities.