Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman.
Maths – Addition and subtraction methods
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling – Apostrophes for missing letters (contractions)
Using apostrophes to combine words – BBC Bitesize
CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Pages 50-51
- CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Page 86 – Soft c sound
Challenge – Write a list of contraction words. How many can you think of?
Topic - What was life like in Ancient Egypt?
- Read the ‘What Was Life Like in Ancient Egypt’ information and view the BBC Bitesize website (Life for Ancient Egyptians).
- Look at the ‘Scenes of Daily Life Picture Pack’.
- Write a description of what you think is happening in one of the pictures.
- Fill in the ‘similarities and differences table’ to compare life in Ancient Egypt to your life today. You may need to do more research.
If your child is having difficulty completing the tasks above, please complete one of the 'Alternative task' activities.