Monday - Topic - Ancient Egypt Timeline
- Read the information in the 'Ancient Egyptian Timeline Information' document.
- Cut the events out and put them in the correct order using the 'Timeline ordering activity' sheet.
- Alternatively, create your own timeline in your project book, using the events listed in the worksheet.
Thursday - Topic - What was life like in Ancient Egypt?
- View the BBC Bitesize website - Life for Ancient Egyptians.
- Cut up the 'Egypt and England information and pictures'. Place them in the correct area of the similarities and differences table.
- Alternatively, you can create your own table in your project book and draw the pictures yourself.
Friday - Topic
- Watch the video - What did Ancient Egypt look like?
- Draw a picture of something you saw in the video. Can you name and label it?