Week beginning 4th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic pages - 18 - 19
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book - Pages 12 - 13
Oak National Academy - To convert between seconds, minutes and hours
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 21 - 22
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 16 - 17
Oak National Academy - Read example text, Reading comprehension
- BBC Bitesize - To investigate setting descriptions and context
E-Safety - Accepting things online
Think carefully before you click, accept or open something online. Not everything is safe. If you are unsure about something, do not accept it and ask an adult for help.
Watch the videos below:
- What should you accept?
- Search It Up – I’ve Won, I’VE WON!
- Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe Daily activities 11
- Scenario question – You are online and get a message saying you have won a free Playstation. You just need to give you name, address and phone number to have it shipped. What should you do?
- Ancient Greek Architecture:
- Look at the ‘Comparing British and Ancient Greek Buildings’ sheet.
- Go on the virtual tour of Greece - Tour 1 and Tour 2
- Research buildings in Ancient Greece that looked the same or had the same job as the buildings in London.
- For example, our British government works in the Houses of Parliament, where did the Ancient Greek government work?
- Compare the buildings and write down which one you like more and why.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.