- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 14
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 18-19
- Measures: Capacity and mass - Oak National Academy
- Mathletics activities
- PiXL times tables app activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- Spellodrome list
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – page 27
- Inverted commas – Oak National Academy
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – pages 22-24
- Bug Club
- Professor Plum (Pobble) activity – Sick sentences
- DigiSafe daily activity 14
- Complete the activities at the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult.
Topic – Designing a Tudor headdress
- Read through the ‘Tudor headdress powerpoint’.
- Look at the examples of different Tudor headdress designs and write down some popular features you can see.
- Sketch your own headdress design, taking inspiration from the examples you have seen.
- Challenge: Can you collect different items from your house and make the headdress you sketched.
Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.
If your child is having difficulty completing the tasks above, please complete the alternative activities by clicking below.