Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 28-29
- Money - Oak National Academy
- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 19
- PiXL times tables
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – pages 34-35
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book - pages - 34-39
- Identifying key features of a text - Oak National Academy
- DigiSafe daily activity 19
- Complete the activities at the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult.
Topic - Patrolling the Tower of London
- Watch this video: Tower of London and its uses.
- Visit Tower of London’s official website and note down what there is to see and do there.
- Look at the ‘plan of the tower’. Label the different elements using the key provided on the map (one has been done for you).
- Look at the Yeoman Warders’ section of the Tower of London’s official website and note down 3 facts.
- Imagine that you are one of the Yeoman Warders, write a set of instructions for a new Yeoman of the Tower to follow (using the labelled map you have created) to ensure that they patrol everywhere and check all the main buildings.