- CGP Maths Targeted Questions Book – Pages 17 - 18
- Mathletics - 3 Activities
- PiXL Timestable Apps
- Oak National Academy - To compare and sort 2-D and 3-D shapes.
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Pages 14 - 15
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 7 - 8
- Oak National Academy - The Firework Maker’s Daughter: To make inferences
- Continue with your Home Learning pack.
- Use the 'J sound mat' to draw a picture in your project book with only 'J sounds' in it!
Meeting somebody you only know online can be dangerous because this person is still a stranger. If someone asks you to meet up or for your personal information, tell an adult straight away.
Be cautious of what you send, post or share online or on social media. Many social media apps have a minimum age rating to protect young children from content that may not be suitable. Always discuss new apps with an adult, even if your friend has asked you to download it. Images, videos or content you have shared forms part of your personal digital footprint and can be shared with others. Think before you post and use strict privacy settings.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.