At Grange Park Junior School, we have a variety of assemblies, as described below:
- Achievement Assembly, which is always presented by a member of our Senior Leadership Team. In our Achievement Assembly we award our class certificates (2 per class, selected by class teachers), celebrate the class/es with the best attendance and announce the house point totals.
- PSHE themed assembly which is presented by a class teacher. In these assemblies we will develop our children's understanding and awareness of a range of topics/issues.
- School values assembly which is when the Senior Leadership Team further develop our children's understanding of our ten school values, thereby helping to ensure that our pupils are able to demonstrate our values by their positive behaviour and their approach to learning, the school and the wider community.
- Themed assembly on either British Values or an event linked to the time of year, such as Remembrance Day, Comic Relief or World Book Day etc.
- Singing Assembly where the whole school comes together to both develop their singing skills and just enjoy singing together as a school community.