At Grange Park Junior School assemblies are scheduled daily:
- Monday is our Achievement Assembly, which is always presented by a member of our Senior Leadership Team. In our Achievement Assembly we award our class certificates (2 per class, selected by class teachers), our 'Star of the Week' (selected by our Lunch-time Supervisors), celebrate the class/es with the best attendance and announce the house point totals.
- Tuesday is our PSHE themed assembly which is presented by two of our class teachers. In these assemblies we will develop our children's understanding and awareness of a range of topics/issues. Please click on the link below to see our PSHE assembly timetable for the full range of topics covered.
- Wednesday sees our Senior Leadership Team further develop our children's understanding of our ten school values, thereby helping to ensure that our pupils are able to demonstrate our values by their positive behaviour and their approach to learning, the school and the wider community.
- Thursday is either a Class Assembly or a themed assembly on either British Values or an event linked to the time of year, such as Remembrance Day, Comic Relief or World Book Day etc. Please click on the link below to see when class assemblies are scheduled. Please do be aware that these dates can be subject to change. An assembly letter will always be sent out confirming the date of your child's class assembly.
- Friday is our Singing Assembly where the whole school comes together to both develop their singing skills and just enjoy singing together as a school community.