- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 12
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 14-15
- Convert between millimetres and centimetres - Oak National Academy
- Mathletics activities
- PiXL times tables app activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- Spellodrome list
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – pages 22-23
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – pages 16-18
- Reading comprehension-inference - Oak National Academy
- Bug Club
- Professor Plum (Pobble) activity – Question time
- DigiSafe daily activity 12
- Complete the activities at the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult.
Topic – Compare Tudor menus
- Read through the ‘Tudor foods powerpoint’.
- Look at the ‘menu for the rich’ and the ‘menu for the poor’. Write down two similarities and two differences between the two menus. Now, create your own menu. Is your menu similar to any of the menus you saw earlier?
- If you lived in Tudor London and were invited to another person’s home for a meal, you would be expected to bring your own cutlery – a knife and a spoon. Look at spoons designs from the Tudor times below and design your own spoon.
Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.
If your child is having difficulty completing the tasks above, please complete the alternative activities by clicking below.