Week beginning 11th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic - pages 28 - 29
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book - pages 20 - 21
Oak National Academy - To convert between miles and kilometre
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 30 - 32
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 22 - 23
Oak National Academy - Read example text. Reading comprehension
- BBC Bitesize - Writing a formal report
E-Safety – Finding reliable information
Information on the internet is not always reliable. It may be out of date, inaccurate or not completely true. It is important to compare information from different websites, check in books and talk to someone about what you have found.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe Daily activities 16
- Scenario question – You want to get a new pet but your parents said you have to research how much it will cost. What should you do to try and convince them? Is it better to have prices from one website or from a few websites? Why?
- Reading Comprehension:
- Complete the Troy War reading comprehension.
- Listen to a more detailed version of the story of the Trojan War:
- Story 1
- Story 2
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.