Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman.
Maths – Angles and Shape:
- Identify and recognise angles – Oak National Academy
- CGP Maths Targeted Questions Book – Pae 46
- PiXL times table app
- Challenge – How many angles can you find in your bedroom?
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling – Spelling practice:
- Spelling Frame
- CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Pages 96-98
- Spellodrome List 33
- Challenge – Create a word search using your spelling list.
E-safety – Games and Apps
Playing games online can be fun but be aware of fake profiles and learn how to block and report anything offensive. Never give out personal information through games or apps.
Watch the video below:
Complete the following activities in the BACK of your project book OR discuss your answers with an adult:
- DigiSafe Daily activities – Day 26
Topic: - King Tutankhamun
Who was Tutankhamun?
How was Tutankhamun’s tomb discovered?
What do archaeologists know about Tutankhamun?
What other interesting facts can you find?
Use the websites below to help you:
If your child is having difficulty completing the tasks above, please complete one of the ‘Alternative task’ activities.