- CGP Maths Targeted Questions Book – Pages 21 - 22
- CGP Maths Workout pages 11 - 12
- Oak National Academy - To be able to give directions
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Pages 17 - 18
- Oak National Academy - To identify and use expanded noun phrases.
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 11 - 12
- Continue with your Home Learning pack.
- Use the 'V sound mat' and the 'V sound story' sheet to put the pictures in the correct order. Once you have done this, write the story in your project book, using your best handwriting.
- Mosaic art:
- Look at the ‘Ancient Greek gods and goddesses fact file’ sheet and pick your favourite god or goddess.
- Next, look at the ‘Mosaic art’ powerpoint. In your project book, create a sketch of your god/goddess or an item that they use.
Meeting somebody you only know online can be dangerous because this person is still a stranger. If someone asks you to meet up or for your personal information, tell an adult straight away.
Be cautious of what you send, post or share online or on social media. Many social media apps have a minimum age rating to protect young children from content that may not be suitable. Always discuss new apps with an adult, even if your friend has asked you to download it. Images, videos or content you have shared forms part of your personal digital footprint and can be shared with others. Think before you post and use strict privacy settings.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.