- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 7
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 4-5
- Calculating area - Oak National Academy
- Mathletics activities
- PiXL times tables app activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- Spellodrome list
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – pages 14-15
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – pages 8-9
- Retrieve information from a story - Oak National Academy
- Bug Club
- The magic tree (Pobble) activity - Question time
- Use this website to research information on what people dressed like while living in medieval London: Ancient History Encyclopedia
- Refer back to the medieval London powerpoint for information about medieval clothing
- Design an outfit for a rich Londoner and a poor Londoner
- Write a paragraph comparing the clothes worn then and the clothes worn now.
- DigiSafe Daily activity 7
- Complete the activities in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult.
- What is reflection and how can we use it? - Oak National Academy
Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.