Week beginning 4th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic - pages 26 - 27
- Mathletics activities & PiXL apps
Oak National Academy - To convert between units of length in the context of perimeter
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- Spellodrome List
Write a book review about the bug club book that you have read this week using the template below:
- Oak National Academy - To use key features in order to write own composition
- Oak National Academy - To learn about overlapping objects in a composition and create and draw a still life arrangement.
E-Safety - Accepting things online
Think carefully before you click, accept or open something online. Not everything is safe. If you are unsure about something, do not accept it and ask an adult for help.
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- Reading comprehension:
- Have you ever wanted to learn about the Ancient Greek monsters?
- Complete the ‘The story of Arachne Comprehension’ sheet to find out more!
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.