Listen to Sharing a shell – Julia Donaldson
- Monday - The tiny hermit crab loves his new shell and doesn't want to share it at first in the story. Have you got a favourite toy that you really love and find hard to share? Can you draw a picture of it and write a few sentences about what makes it special to you?
- Tuesday - See if you can design an even bigger shell for the hermit crab and his friends to share. Either add some labels to it or write a few sentences to describe the new design.
- Wednesday - In the story, the hermit crab shares his home with his friends. Who do you share your home with? Can you draw a picture of your home and write about who lives in it with you?
- Thursday - The bristle worm is really good at looking after the shell and keeping it clean, to make it feel like home for his friends. How do you help take care of your home?
- Friday - The rockpool is the habitat where the 3 sea creatures live. Can you research rockpools and find out what other sea creatures like to live there?