Home learning booklets
- Listen to chapter 2 of 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone' on Audible.
- Write the following questions in your project book and answer them in detail:
How did the Dursley’s treat Harry?
What was the only thing Harry liked about his appearance?
What is Dudley like?
Does Harry have any friends at school?
What happened in the reptile house when Harry was looking at the snake?
How does the author want us to feel about Harry?
- Reading comprehension
- Read the text and answer the questions in your topic books.
2. Retell the story of Troy:
- Draw the images in your project book and write the correct statement next to it
3. Ancient Greek word search:
- Find the words that you have used this week in the word search!
- Write the words in your project books once you have found them!
- Make your own word search in your project book.
- Watch the pandas at Edinburgh zoo!
- Make a tiny book!
- Word games that you can play with your family!
- NASA kids - Explore space
- Learn any language in the world!
- Go on a virtual tour around the world!
- Relax with some Disney colouring
- Use this website to help you complete the 'First Aid - 5 Day Act Fast Challenge for Families' sheets.
- Happy Newspaper Activity Pack.pdf
- Screen free activities.pdf
- Dyson Science Experiments.pdf
- First Aid - 5 Day Act Fast Challenge for Families