Monday - Topic
How did the Great Plague affect the people of London?
- Read through ‘How did the plague affect the people of London’ powerpoint.
- Imagine you were affected by the plague. You have an awful disease, no-one can help you and you don’t know where the disease came from. How do you think you would feel?
Tuesday - Topic
The Lord Mayor’s instructions
- The Lord Mayor of London wrote instructions for the citizens to try to stop the plague from spreading.
- Read ‘The Mayor’s orders’ to see what people had to do.
- Fill in the ‘Assigned roles during the plague’ sheet using what you have learnt so far.
Wednesday - Topic
A Day in the Life of a Doctor during the Great Plague
- Read the ‘ Great Plague comic’ sheet below.
- Answer these questions in role of a doctor:
- What do you wear for your visit?
- What do you see and smell in the city streets?
- What symptoms does your patient have?
- How do you try and cure your patients?
Thursday - Science
Where do different colours come from? - Oak National Academy
Friday - Science
Friction and resistance - BBC Bitesize