Commotion in the Ocean by Giles Andreae and David Wojtowycz
- Monday - Throughout the story, new sea creatures are introduced using short rhyming poems. Can you create your own poem for a sea creature of your choice?
- Tuesday - There are many different types of sea creature in the story. Which of the sea creatures is your favourite, and why?
- Wednesday - There are facts about each of the sea creatures hidden within the poems. Can you choose a sea creature from the story to research and make a fact file about it?
- Thursday - If you could have one of the sea creatures special features or skills for a day, what would you choose, and why? (for example would you have 8 arms or be able to swim underwater for a really long time?)
- Friday - See if you can invent your own sea creature and then draw a picture of it. What features would it have? Would it have any special skills?