- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – Please complete 2 pages
- CGP Arithmetic – Please complete 2 pages
Oak National Academy - To describe the properties of quadrilaterals
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS - Please complete 2 pages
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Please complete 2 pages
BBC Bitesize - Reading lesson: Macbeth Retold by Marcia Williams
Oak National Academy - To use the key features to create your own text
- Use the template below to look at the opening paragraph of the instructional text.
- Focus on the opening paragraph - each example contains a labelled text on the last page.
2. Think about the sport your writing about.
- Why are you writing about this sport?
- Why do you think it is interesting?
- Why do you think people should know about this sport?
3. Write your opening paragraph in your project book to persuade someone to play your sport
Complete the following activities in the BACK of your project book OR discuss your answers with an adult:
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.