Week beginning 18th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic – pages 40 - 41
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book - pages 30 - 31
Oak National Academy - Volume
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS - pages 40 - 41
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 30 - 31
Oak National Academy - Read example text. Reading comprehension
- BBC Bitesize - Healthcare hero thank you letter: homophones & paragraphs
E-Safety – Tell a trusted adult
It is important to tell a trusted adult if something makes you feel upset, worried, confused or uncomfortable.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe - Daily activities 22
- Scenario question – You are playing a game online and someone starts being mean to you. What should you do?
- Choose one letter from the Ancient Greek alphabet and make it into calligraphy.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.