Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 36-37
- Money - Oak National Academy
- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 23
- Mathletics activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- Conjunctions - Oak National Academy
- Reading comprehension - structure - Oak National Academy
- Write a spooky setting description using the template and word mat below.
- DigiSafe daily activity 23
- Complete the activities at the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult.
Topic - A Day in the Life of a Doctor during the Great Plague
- Read the ‘ Great Plague comic’ sheet below.
- Imagine you are a doctor during the time of the Great Plague write an account of a visit to a patient. Describe your experience from waking up until to going to bed. Consider the following questions in your account:
- What do you wear for your visit?
- What do you see and smell in the city streets?
- What symptoms does your patient have?
- How do you try and cure your patients?