- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 13
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 16-17
- Convert between centimetres and metres - Oak National Academy
- Mathletics activities
- PiXL times tables app activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- Spellodrome list
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – pages 24-26
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – pages 19-21
- Bug Club
- Professor Plum (Pobble) activity – Sentence challenge
- Identify key features of a news report – Oak National Academy
- DigiSafe daily activity 13
- Complete the activities at the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult.
- Sing a major scale – Oak National Academy
Topic – Complaint letter to King Henry VII
- Read through the ‘King Henry powerpoint’.
- Watch: What it was like to live as a law student at Staple Inn
- Imagine you are young law student coming to study at Staple Inn but are very worried about the state of the road outside the law school. The road is dangerous, dirty and very noisy, and there are lots of accidents with horses and carts due to the large potholes. Write a letter of complaint to King Henry about the road putting forward good reasons why King Henry should spend money on the road. Use the ‘formal informal guide’ to get an idea of what to include in a formal letter.
- Wax seals were used as a form of identification as well as a way of closing or sealing a document. The seal identified who the document was from and, if it arrived intact, the recipient could tell that it had not been opened. Pictures on seals were usually a representation of the person they belonged to. Design your own seal to go with the letter of complaint.
Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.
If your child is having difficulty completing the tasks above, please complete the alternative activities by clicking below.