Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 32-33
- Weight - Oak National Academy
- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 21
- Mathletics activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – pages 38
- Spellodrome activity
- Read the information sheet about the Great Plague.
- Using what you have read on the information sheet and your own knowledge, answer the comprehension questions.
- Answer the questions based on 'The Vacation' image.
- Inverted commas activity
- Improve the given sentences
It is important to tell a trusted adult if something makes you feel upset, worried, confused or uncomfortable.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe daily activity 21
- Scenario question – You are playing a game online and someone starts being mean to you. What should you do?
Topic – How did the Great Plague affect the people of London
- Read through ‘How did the plague affect the people of London’ powerpoint.
- Complete a spider diagram to show some of the different theories that the people of London at the time of the Great Plague thought.
- Imagine you were affected by the plague. You have an awful disease, no-one can help you and you don’t know where the disease came from. How do you think you would feel?