Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 24-25
- Money - Oak National Academy
- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 17
- Mathletics activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – pages 32-33
- Reading comprehension-summary - Oak National Academy
- Without gravity (Pobble) activity - Sentence challenge
- Without gravity (Pobble) activity - Sick sentences
- DigiSafe daily activity 17
- Complete the activities at the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult.
- Read through the ‘Theatre show powerpoint’.
- Watch the video clip: How a Tudor playhouse worked. Which area of the playhouse would you like to sit in and why?
- Imagine that you are a brand-new Tudor playwright (writer) and your first play is going to be performed at the Rose Theatre. Design a poster to put up around Tudor London to let people know about your play and to encourage people to come and see it.
- Refer to the ‘poster checklist’ to see what you must include on your poster.