- CGP Maths Mental Workout – page 6
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – pages 2-3
- Estimating area - Oak National Academy
- Mathletics activities
- PiXL times tables app activities
Grammar, Punctuation and Spelling
- Spellodrome list
- CGP Grammar, punctuation and spelling book – pages 12-13
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – pages 4-7
- Explore the meaning of words using a story - Oak National Academy
- Bug Club
- The magic tree (Pobble) activity - Story starter
Read through the powerpoint and list 10 facts in your project book.
- Meeting somebody you only know online can be dangerous because this person is still a stranger. If someone asks you to meet up or for your personal information, tell an adult straight away.
- Be cautious of what you send, post or share online or on social media. Many social media apps have a minimum age rating to protect young children from content that may not be suitable. Always discuss new apps with an adult, even if your friend has asked you to download it. Images, videos or content you have shared forms part of your personal digital footprint and can be shared with others. Think before you post and use strict privacy settings.
- Watch the videos below:
- Scenario question – You are chatting to your friend online. They invite you to join a group chat with people you haven’t met. Someone in the group chat asks for everyone to send a picture of themselves. What should you do?
Complete the activities in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult.
Click below to see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind activities from Miss Norman.