Week beginning 4th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic - Pages 22 - 23
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book - Pages 16 - 17
- Oak National Academy - To convert between metric units of length
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 26 - 27
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 20 - 21
- Oak National Academy - Read the example and identify key features
- BBC Bitesize - To use alliteration and onomatopaeia in a setting description
- BBC Bitesize - How plants reproduce
E-Safety – Accepting things online
Think carefully before you click, accept or open something online. Not everything is safe. If you are unsure about something, do not accept it and ask an adult for help.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- Become an Ancient Greek architect
- Look at the instructions given in the ‘Become an Ancient Greek architect’ sheet.
- Once you have completed your building, take a picture of it and stick it in your project book or draw it in your project book. Remember, to add colour!
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.