Week beginning 18th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Maths TQ - pages 39
- CGP Maths Workout - pages 27
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 33
CGP GPS pages 24
- Complete page 3 from the booklet below in your project book:
E-Safety – Tell a trusted adult
It is important to tell a trusted adult if something makes you feel upset, worried, confused or uncomfortable.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe - Daily activities 23
- Scenario question – You are playing a game online and someone starts being mean to you. What should you do?
- Send a secret message
- Create an Ancient Greek secret message that only reveals itself using heat!
- Follow the instructions on this website!
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.