Week beginning 11th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic - pages 32 - 33
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book - pages 24 - 25
Oak National Academy - To understand lb and convert kg to lb
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 34 - 35
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 26 - 27
Oak National Academy - Read the example and identify key features
- BBC Bitesize - Structuring a debate argument
E-Safety – Finding reliable information
Information on the internet is not always reliable. It may be out of date, inaccurate or not completely true. It is important to compare information from different websites, check in books and talk to someone about what you have found.
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe Daily activities 18
- Scenario question – You want to get a new pet but your parents said you have to research how much it will cost. What should you do to try and convince them? Is it better to have prices from one website or from a few websites? Why?
- Turn the events of the Trojan war into a comic strip!
- Make it as interesting as you can. Why not include some humour?
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.