- CGP Arithmetic - Pages 20 - 21
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book - Pages 14 - 15
- Oak National Academy - To convert between units of time
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Pages 23 - 25
- CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 18 - 19
- Oak National Academy - Read example text, Reading comprehension
- BBC Bitesize - To use prepositions for effect in a setting description
E-Safety - Accepting things online
Think carefully before you click, accept or open something online. Not everything is safe. If you are unsure about something, do not accept it and ask an adult for help.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- Ancient Greek Clothing:
- Look at the ‘Ancient Greece Clothing and Fashion’ powerpoint.
- Research traditional Ancient Greek clothing.
- Open the ‘Ancient Greek Clothing’ sheet and create a design for yourself and see if you can make the costume using items from around your home.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.