Week beginning 27th April 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
CGP Arithmetic – Pages 12 – 13
CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – Pages 6 - 7
Oak National Academy - To describe reflections using co-ordinates
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
CGP Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling Book – Pages 14 - 15
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Pages 8 - 9
- Oak National Academy - Character description: Reading comprehension - Word meaning
- BBC Bitesize - Using apostrophes
- Meeting somebody you only know online can be dangerous because this person is still a stranger. If someone asks you to meet up or for your personal information, tell an adult straight away.
- Be cautious of what you send, post or share online or on social media. Many social media apps have a minimum age rating to protect young children from content that may not be suitable. Always discuss new apps with an adult, even if your friend has asked you to download it. Images, videos or content you have shared forms part of your personal digital footprint and can be shared with others. Think before you post and use strict privacy settings.
- Become a pottery designer:
- Look at the ‘Ancient Greek pottery’ PowerPoint again.
- In your project book, design your own piece of pottery with an event from your own life.
- Write a short paragraph explaining what you have drawn on your pot and why you have drawn that event.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.