Week beginning 18th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic - pages 44 - 45
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book - pages 34 - 35
Oak National Academy - Volume
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 44 - 45
Bugclub - Read one book and answer the questions
Oak National Academy - Instructions: Cohesive devices
- BBC Bitesize - Writing a healthcare hero thank you letter
E-Safety – Tell a trusted adult
It is important to tell a trusted adult if something makes you feel upset, worried, confused or uncomfortable.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe - Daily activities 24
- Scenario question – You are playing a game online and someone starts being mean to you. What should you do?
- Create your own Greek god or godess!
- Look at the Greek gods and goddesses’ profiles.
- Pick and choose your favourite parts of the different gods/goddesses to create a one that is stronger than Zeus!
- Draw and colour this image in, write paragraph explaining their powers and abilities and give them a name using the Ancient Greek alphabet.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.