Week beginning 11th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic - Pages 34 - 35
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book - Pages 26 - 27
Oak National Academy - To convert between pounds and kilograms
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS pages 36 - 37
Bug Club - Read 1 book and answer the questions.
Oak National Academy - SPaG focus: Formality
- BBC Bitesize - Writing a recount
E-Safety – Finding reliable information
Information on the internet is not always reliable. It may be out of date, inaccurate or not completely true. It is important to compare information from different websites, check in books and talk to someone about what you have found.
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe Daily activities 20
- Scenario question – You want to get a new pet but your parents said you have to research how much it will cost. What should you do to try and convince them? Is it better to have prices from one website or from a few websites? Why?
- Letter Writing:
- Write a letter as a soldier to Odysseus convincing him to use your brilliant ideas to win the war.
- How can you persuade him to use your ideas? What persuasive techniques you will use?
- Make a brief plan first and write at least three ideas. Don’t forget to support your ideas with the evidence.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.