Here are some routines and information that you may need to know for Year 3 children:
- Children begin school at 8:45am and finish at 3:20pm. Children will be with their class teacher at home time and must tell their teacher before they go home with their parents/guardians.
- Homework is set on a Monday and due the following Monday. Please see the Home Learning section for more information.
- Children will have a weekly spelling test based on their Spellodrome homework.
- All children have a Reading Record which needs to be signed each day to show that they have read for 10-15 minutes at home. The Reading Record can also be used to communicate with the class teacher.
- All children should have 2 books to take home with them each day - an Oxford Reading Tree book and a Library book.
- PE is taught twice a week. It is important that children have their full PE kit throughout the week.
- Children are allowed to bring in a healthy snack to have at break time.
- All children should have a water bottle at school.