- CGP Maths Targeted Questions Book – Pages 23 - 24
- CGP Maths Workout pages 13 - 14
- Oak National Academy - To use the language of rotation
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- Spellodrome Practice List
- Bug Club - Read 2 books and answer all the questions
- Oak National Academy - To go on a texture treasure hunt.
- Continue with your Home Learning pack.
- Oak National Academy - To write a character description about the White Elephant
- The W sound - Complete the activity and then write sentences in your project book using words with the 'W' sound.
Use this time to finish off any activities that you started this week.
Meeting somebody you only know online can be dangerous because this person is still a stranger. If someone asks you to meet up or for your personal information, tell an adult straight away.
Be cautious of what you send, post or share online or on social media. Many social media apps have a minimum age rating to protect young children from content that may not be suitable. Always discuss new apps with an adult, even if your friend has asked you to download it. Images, videos or content you have shared forms part of your personal digital footprint and can be shared with others. Think before you post and use strict privacy settings.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.