Week beginning 15/6/20
- CGP Maths Targeted Question Book – Please complete 2 pages
- CGP Arithmetic – Please complete 2 pages
Oak National Academy - Decimals
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- CGP GPS - Please complete 2 pages
CGP Reading Targeted Question Book – Please complete 2 pages
BBC Bitesize - Reading lesson: The Parent Agency by David Baddiel
- Oak National Academy - To use key features to write your own composition
Complete the following activities in the BACK of your project book OR discuss your answers with an adult:
- Edit your myth.
- Check for spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Check that you sentences make sense
- Make sure you have used a variety of sentence structures
2. Publish your edited myth using your best handwriting in your project book.
3. Read it out loud to your family using expression.
4. Use the sheets blow to up level your work.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete