Week beginning 18th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic - pages 46-47
- Mathletics activities & PiXL apps
Oak National Academy - Volume
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- Spellodrome List
BBC Bitesize - Reading lesson:A Pocketful Of Stars by Aisha Bushby
Write a book review about the bug club book that you have read this week.
- Oak National Academy - Write a set of instructions
E-Safety – Tell a trusted adult
It is important to tell a trusted adult if something makes you feel upset, worried, confused or uncomfortable.
Watch the videos below:
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe - Daily activities 25
- Scenario question – You are playing a game online and someone starts being mean to you. What should you do?
- Ancient Greek word search
- Use the template to make an Ancient Greek word search for someone in your family to complete.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.