Week beginning 11th May 2020
Please complete the following tasks over the week:
- CGP Arithmetic - pages 36 - 37
- Mathletics activities & PiXL apps
Grammar, Punctuation & Spelling
- Spellodrome List
Bugclub - Read 1 book and answer the questions
- Write a book review about the bug club book that you have read this week.
E-Safety – Finding reliable information
Information on the internet is not always reliable. It may be out of date, inaccurate or not completely true. It is important to compare information from different websites, check in books and talk to someone about what you have found.
Activities to complete (the answers can be written in the BACK of your project book OR you can discuss your answers with an adult):
- DigiSafe Daily activities 20
- Scenario question – You want to get a new pet but your parents said you have to research how much it will cost. What should you do to try and convince them? Is it better to have prices from one website or from a few websites? Why?
- Make a replica of the Trojan horse using items from around your home.
Please see the Healthy Body, Healthy Mind daily activities from Miss Norman. How many can you complete.